Hydradermabrasion is one of the gentlest, most effective ways to exfoliate the skin, and improve skin tone and texture through the stimulation of collagen production. Through the use of a jet peel machine that delivers a high-speed combination of water and cleancer, hydradermabrasion does more than simply remove dead skin cells. It also drains the lymphatic system, gets rid of toxins, and leaves your skin smoother and younger-looking. Many clients choose to conclude their treatment with a vitamin infusion, to maintain the health and condition of the skin.
“There are several reasons to choose hydradermabrasion These include the following:”
• Hydradermabrasion has proven long-term safety
• It’s infinitely customizable
• You can immediately resume your regular activities after a hydradermabrasion treatment: because the process uses air and water you will not experience pain or redness
• Hydradermabrasion does not merely make the skin look better, it actually improves its health
• Hydradermabrasion is a viable option for all skin types, It appeals to nearly all ages, complexions, and concerns
• Light Extractions without side effects
• Unlike microdermabrasion, which leaves the skin looking red and raw for up to twenty four hours, hydradermabrasion yields instant results
What Can I Expect During And After The Treatment?
The hydradermabrasion process starts with a thorough assessment and skin analyze . Although this procedure is safe for use on all skin types, we prefer to get to know our clients and take the time to determine the best cosmetic options for them.
During this consultation, we will create a customized treatment plan that will include tips for preparing your skin for the treatment. These tips include avoiding exposure to the sun, and avoiding the use of cosmetics on the day of your appointment.
During the treatment itself, we will use a handheld jet peel device. A rough tip breaks up the surface of the skin while a vacuum clears away the dead cells. A combination of air and water are delivered at high speed to clear the pores and apply a sterile cleansing solution. Your skin will be left looking and feeling refreshed, well toned and deeply hydrated. Because the treatment opens up the pores, the skin can immediately absorb a Oxygen infusion with Peptieds and Antioxidants , which will help it maintain its new healthy glow.
Hydradermabrasion does not hurt, but you might experience a mild tingling sensation. Most people who undergo this treatment find the process to be deeply relaxing. In the end of treatment we will put mask on your face and neck just for your skin needs When the treatment is over, you will experience no pain or redness, and you will not have to take any time off for recovery. When you leave our treatment room , you will be able to go straight back to work and other regular daily activities. Results are seen straight away, and become more noticeable after further treatments.