WHERE DID THE TECHNIQUE ORIGINATE?
Natural aesthetics have been long known to provide powerful alternatives to injectable treatments such as Botox and fillers. This manual correction of the face was developed by Yakov Gershkovich based on the famous Buccal massage, cranial osteopathy and facial esthetics, consequently dubbed as the “nature’s answer to Botox”.
HOW THE TECHNIQUE WORKS
This massage technique provides much needed relief for jaw tension while encouraging oxygenated blood flow to all skin cells and muscle tissues. It enables metabolism and tissue nourishment by improving blood circulation. Facial muscles relax and strengthen, all while restoring the natural tone to the entire face. After that, skin becomes smoother, more hydrated and elasticity returns back to normal. The main benefit of this face massage is in clearing emotional blockages, creating space and movement in the underlying structures, so that the skin can function better. The procedure normalizes the client’s psycho-emotional state. as a result , the inner blocks and spams are removed, resulting in stress and anxiety melting away.
Two complimentary techniques are examined and worked out in details – Sculptural and Intraoral parts:
• Sculptural technique – this first part includes thorough skilful facial manipulations. Muscle sculpting is achieved by kneading the whole face, neck and décolletage area superficially.
• Intraoral technique that follows after affects mimic and chewing muscles along the entire length from point to point of muscle’s attachment simultaneously from the outer and inner sides through the oral cavity, and also, indirectly, the facial bones of the skull. In-depth massage results in face rectification, restoring the shape and improving oedema. It strengthens and tones the areas of the muscles which are inaccessible during external massage. This part is performed by wearing sterile gloves inside the oral cavity.
After the first treatment the facial…
– Prevents and reduces the appearance of wrinkles
– Restores the oval of the face and redefines facial contours
– Swelling disappears
– Improves skin radiance and restores face symmetry
– Reduces inflammation and breakouts
THE BENEFITS OF THE TECHNIQUE:
– No downtime is needed
– No make up application necessary to cover up any bruises that could result from injections.
– Painless natural lift
– Each treatment is highly customized , no standard protocol that fits all
– The result is a long-lasting relaxation of the facial muscles
– Non invasive technique does not require any knives, strings, or toxins
Recommended age to start enjoying this technique is 26, when you start noticing the first signs of mimc lines.
We recommend 1-10 weekly sessions, followed with monthly maintenance, depending on the condition of the skin.
No, the treatment is absolutely painless. It is actually very relaxing and enjoyable.
This technique is absolutely safe , but only when done correctly by a trained specialist.
Expect the face to be slightly red and glowing with natural radiance. Muscles will feel more relaxed and toned.
Our specialist uses non-clogging jojoba massage cream or organic oils including avocado, grape seed or wheat.
Yes, this technique is a very powerful method to propagate the effects of Botox. We suggest getting 2-3 sessions prior to injections and follow up treatment a month after the injections.
Results can vary from person to person. The recommended initial course of treatment between 6 and 12 sessions. The results are cumulative, especially if treatments are performed 1 time per week. We recommend monthly follow-up sessions to maintain the original results.